Retail Sales (ROP)
The Retail Sales/Work Experience Program is designed to give students an opportunity to discover career interests and to develop skills at a business or industrial workstation. This cooperative program includes training with pay, school credit, school and employer supervision, career exploration and counseling, and employment cycle skills. If you need to get a hold of Mrs. Martin please email her at email@example.com.
- Open to Juniors and Seniors
- Must be employed and working at least 12 hours a week
- You will need to show proof of hours worked (paycheck stub)
- Class sessions are once a week, Tuesdays from 10:45 to 11:30 a.m. in person in room G6.
- Virtual Students meet from 12:00 to 12:45 p.m. via Google Meets.
- Maximum of 15 credits earned per semester
- Grade is based on class attendance, classwork completed, and job reports.
- Curriculum online at www.jobreadycareerskills.com
- Curriculum online at managing your money.
- Student information data system at https://cte.theaet.com/login. Input hours, pay, and class time hours.
The login format is first initial last name for example, Joe Student would be jstudent.